Associate Character Artist, “Call of Duty Advanced Warfare” (May 2014 – Present)
- Modeled and textured high and low poly character gear
- Created skins for multiplayer characters
- Optimized characters and gear for performance
- Integrated character gear into the Radiant game engine
- Created maps for use in a physically based rendering (PBR) environement
3D Artist, “Party of Sin” released on Steam Dec. 2012 ( Aug. 2011 – May 2014)
- Responsible for enemy and boss character models, textures, rigs, and animations.
- Assisted with environment and prop asset design and creation.
- Assisted with sprite based visual effects.
- Worked closely with the programming team to meet deadlines for implementing animations and effects.
Center for Digital Imaging Arts, Boston University
Substitute Instructor, 3D Animation Course (Apr. 2012 – Present)
- Teach students introductory 3D disciplines including modeling, rigging and animation, and visual effects for games and film using Autodesk Maya.
- Provide feedback for student projects and offer advice for workflows in a production environment.
Pipeline Theater Company
Visual FX Artist, “Klippendorf” (Sep. 2012 – Oct. 2012)
- Produced environemental models and compositing for the short film “Klippendorf.”
Freelance Visual FX Artist, “The Haunting of Pearson Place” (Jul. 2011 – Sep. 3011)
- Produced elemental effects, digital makeup, and 3D modeling for the feature film “The Haunting of Pearson Place.”
- High & low poly modeling
- Organic & Hard surface scultping
- UV Mapping, Texturing & Map Creation (Normal/Displacement/etc.)
- Strong communication and teamwork
- Autodesk Maya
- Pixologic Zbrush
- Substance Designer & Painter
- Marvelous Designer
- 3D Coat
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Unreal Development Kit
- Quixel nDo2
- Quixel dDO
- Headus UVLayout
- Marmoset Toolbag
- Microsoft Office Suite